- Simple to use
- Run stand-alone, no PC required
- Onboard storage of multiple target system configurations
- Dynamic selection of output values via intuitive touchscreen interfaces
- Sufficient onboard processing and reliable communications paradigms enables the stimulation of inputs to complex controllers at OSI level 1
- Stimuli range from simple digital and analog data, to complex linked Pulse Streams, PWM and CAN communications protocols
- External control capabilities via USB, Serial and CAN allow for easy integration with existing modelling, datalogger, calibration and signal profiling tools
BENEFITS IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- Early and frequent evaluation
- Shorter feedback loops
- More iterations
- Greater developer autonomy
- Reduced development time
- Lower development cost
APPLICATIONSCheckta Stimulus Generators mimic sets of input signals to electronic control units, coercing the firmware to execute on the desk. They can be used wherever mechatronic control systems are designed and tested. e.g.
- Marine transport
- Power generation
- Digital Waveform
- CAN communications protocols
First Legacy Prototype
The very first legacy prototype of our Stimulus Generators was created. Output signals were limited to Crank and Twin Cam with Tacho. Patterns could be stored and selected via a rotary switch.
First Legacy Product
The production model of the first legacy prototype had CAN signals added to it after the first few units had been produced.
First Checkta Prototype
We developed the first prototype of the Stimulus Generators we produce today. Output signals were crank, twin cam, tacho, 2 PWM and 8 digital. This prototype included pattern selection and storage with a 3.4″ touchscreen for user input and control.
Checkta is born
Checkta.com is registered, the Checkta logo is designed.
First Parakeet prototype mimics
First Parrot prototype mimics
Parakeet and Parrot Stimulus Generators are given custom-designed production enclosures
Parrot and Parakeet are presented at the Ford Dunton in-house show
Signal Parrot goes into production with the Powerbox mimic
Drivebox mimic for Signal Parrot created
First Signal Myna prototype created
Checkta Stimulus Generators are presented at the ATS Testing Show in Coventry
Parrot D-Logbox mimic created